-:: Data.flow ::- -:: Data.flow ::-

about time someone posted something long and good in my feeds ._. most of my friends are dead

Agitat0r responds:

i guess they're just busy with life. i am too. but i squeeze some spare time for such project like this.

thank you for your review dude :).

Stammered Appearance Stammered Appearance

hey man. sorry I didn't send anything. I got cold feet, and I still couldn't figure out how to get the instruments im imagining would sound cool, so I failed at making a song for you to review for me.

didn't want to disappoint or come crying needing more help. I feel like I may need more actual practice and more tutorials then trying to understand how to do something by sheer comments.
not saying I don't appreciate it, I really do. but I don't want you to waste that much time when I cant exactly understand how to use it.

I have this great idea for a game, and I have some songs figured out "but, I cant find the flippin instruments I want for them. "go figure"

maybe once I get good and find a cool programmer, you'd like to join in on the fun?
in the mean-time, ill keep practicing and working on the script

"amazing songs as always. looking forward to your next submission"

TheCon-Sept responds:

I'd definitely be down for creating music for anything you can produce. I am not asking for any money from you for doing so. Unless of course you feel generous. But for the most part o just want to have the chance to make it in the video game music world.

Just Fucking Run Just Fucking Run

i knew this song was befitting for a game!

it really fits for a boss stage in my opinion

TheCon-Sept responds:

Originally it was for a running sequence. The idea behind this specific part of the game was to recreate a running simulator, but NOT set in a rural area filled with a bunch of buildings and modern tech. Instead it was supposed to be in the setting of a small open area just near the tree line of a mountain. And you ran towards the mountains to get elude pursuance.

So you can imagine running from out in the opening into the forested mountain side, and then jumping into a waterfall.

*LINK SENT.

Getting Over You Getting Over You

you made "this" song, "and" the animation?!

Sugar Sugar

this is great! ^^ I need to start learning how to guitar in FL studioz

jaysummers759885 responds:

lol, how about just picking up a real one? :P j/k man. Thanks for stopping by. I am glad you digg it. ^_^

~J