Kerslash Episode 2 Kerslash Episode 2

you use a lot of DragonballZ sound effects

they fit the scenario, but its so overused nowadays its funny

KAMEHAMEHA KAMEHAMEHA

so cell feared one girl wouldn't be enough and made a walking balloon? wut?

ZeroELopez responds:

Yes, that is exactly it

One Punch Finn One Punch Finn

poor ice king

-:: Data.flow ::- -:: Data.flow ::-

about time someone posted something long and good in my feeds ._. most of my friends are dead

Agitat0r responds:

i guess they're just busy with life. i am too. but i squeeze some spare time for such project like this.

thank you for your review dude :).

Stammered Appearance Stammered Appearance

hey man. sorry I didn't send anything. I got cold feet, and I still couldn't figure out how to get the instruments im imagining would sound cool, so I failed at making a song for you to review for me.

didn't want to disappoint or come crying needing more help. I feel like I may need more actual practice and more tutorials then trying to understand how to do something by sheer comments.
not saying I don't appreciate it, I really do. but I don't want you to waste that much time when I cant exactly understand how to use it.

I have this great idea for a game, and I have some songs figured out "but, I cant find the flippin instruments I want for them. "go figure"

maybe once I get good and find a cool programmer, you'd like to join in on the fun?
in the mean-time, ill keep practicing and working on the script

"amazing songs as always. looking forward to your next submission"

TheCon-Sept responds:

I'd definitely be down for creating music for anything you can produce. I am not asking for any money from you for doing so. Unless of course you feel generous. But for the most part o just want to have the chance to make it in the video game music world.

Just Fucking Run Just Fucking Run

i knew this song was befitting for a game!

it really fits for a boss stage in my opinion

TheCon-Sept responds:

Originally it was for a running sequence. The idea behind this specific part of the game was to recreate a running simulator, but NOT set in a rural area filled with a bunch of buildings and modern tech. Instead it was supposed to be in the setting of a small open area just near the tree line of a mountain. And you ran towards the mountains to get elude pursuance.

So you can imagine running from out in the opening into the forested mountain side, and then jumping into a waterfall.

*LINK SENT.

The Fire in You The Fire in You

howd you make this exactly? it seems almost impossible to just "draw" this kind of details in

Agitat0r responds:

Fractal are mathematically generated geometries and textures. Since they're all math, the possibilities are infinite. So what Apophysis allows you to do is to manipulate visual variations and variables 'triangles' that every change would create or shape different output. All the outputs are generated on screen, exactly what you request it to render. And I do agree with a lot of people that generating fractal art is very technical. Most people thought we could generate these out of second, while the truth is we spending hours to generate such unique art.

Please do not cry for me, my beautiful soldier Please do not cry for me, my beautiful soldier

now that's some cool realism! good job mate

DrawingWithArthuz responds:

Pixelopolis (ver. 2) Pixelopolis (ver. 2)

love it. deserve more exposure. good job.

ManuelTacoface responds:

Thanks man, appreciate it!